Meet The Team
Dr. Donald J Portocarrero, DO
Arcadia, CA Serving Los Angeles, CA
Gastrointestinal & Non-Surgical Weight Loss Solutions
Triple Board-Certified Interventional Gastroenterologist
Dr. Portocarrero is a triple board certified Interventional Gastroenterologist with years of experience dealing with complex procedures including bariatric endoscopy. His philosophy of care translates to not only better weight loss outcomes but also compassionate and socio-culturally competent evidence based medicine.
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
- Internal Medicine Residency, Adventist Health White Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- Medical School, Western University of Health Sciences-College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, California
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
Karina is our office manager. She has extensive years of experience in business administration and customer service. She was born in Lima, Peru and grew up in the San Fernando Valley area. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
Jocelyn is our medical assistant. She has many years of experience in health care. She was born in East Los Angeles and grew up in the city of Maywood. She is fluent in English and Spanish.